Electronic Music Production with Psymbionic
Psymbionic is a multi-genre composer, specializing in bass heavy electronic music with intricate knowledge of sound design and audio engineering. Collaborations with artists such as Cristina Soto, ProbCause, Themlem, CloZee, Manic Focus, and many fill his discography, along with label releases on Gravitas Recordings and Subcarbon. Beyond this, he has nine years experience playing shows to tens of thousands of fans at venues such as Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Cresting the modern wave of electronic producers, Psymbionic creates aural experiences that explore the range of multi-tempo Bass Music within an influential and dynamic culture. Non-traditional production allows him to manipulate experimental tones and otherworldly frequencies to saturate the listener. Crafting each song with a focus on sonic precision and building satisfying auditory transitions, Psymbionic confronts mixes that are limited to the scope of the build and release, avoiding an industry epidemic of drop-monotony that overpowers the flow of music.
In a live show context, John seeks to prove that there are more powerful influences in moving a crowd than simple tension, providing an interwoven dynamic that relies on the strength of his blend, rather than the sole force or familiarity of the apex. His manipulation of sound causes a palpable effect on everyone who hears it; Psymbionic’s penchant for creating cohesive and unique futurism offerings implores the audience to never assume what this artist has up his sleeve.
With genre specialties in the dubstep, trap, leftfield bass, and other bass heavy electronic music variants, Psymbionic can help you with:
- Audio Engineering
- One-on-one Coaching
- Song Composition / Scoring
- Foley / Sound Design
- Played over 500 international shows in past 9 years (including 45 states in the US), consistently touring 50-70 dates per year
- Support for Zeds Dead at Red Rocks 2018 (10k capacity)
- Notable Collaborations & Remixes: Minnesota, CloZee, Gramatik, Manic Focus
- Notable Appearances: Lightning In a Bottle, Summer Meltdown, Camp Bisco, Hulaween, Wobbleland, High Caliber, Big Dub, Deja Voom
- Notable Press: EDM.com, This Song Is Sick, Your EDM, BassRush, Thump/Vice, Vibe, Earmilk
- 6 million plays on SoundCloud
- 100k monthly listeners on Spotify
- “Carbon Based Lifeform” LP released in 2019 has garnered 1 million plays following branded 45 date tour