Welcome to Challenge #30!
We’re so excited to announce our 30th challenge! Thank you to everyone who has been participating since we started these. The crew has seen some amazing music come in and watched a lot of you grow and get better over time. For challenge 30 you will have the rest of October to create a tune with a few limitations, let’s check it out below. We have a theme this month: Arpeggiators.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Create and finish a tune. Duration doesn’t matter.
- 140 bpm and C Minor. No genre required, Just make your own music.
- Use an arpeggiator somewhere and somehow in your tune. Get creative with it 🙂
- Deadline is Wednesday, October 31st @11:59 pm (your time zone)
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- The song file name should have your Artist name in it.
- The title for SoundCloud can be whatever you want it to be.
- Please, select downloads enabled when uploading.
- If you want your tune shared on the Create SoundCloud page please leave it on the public setting instead or private. This is optional and not required.
- Submit your tune HERE.
Have you heard CloZee’s new Full-Length album Evasion?
How do we get to hear all the entries?